Commercial Service Terms
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Mr. Fox Composting Service Contract for Commercial Subscribers
Thank you for your interest in Mr. Fox Composting! Our mission is to collect and divert organic material from landfills and incinerators, thereby creating a valuable resource for the local food community in the form of nutrient-rich compost. We aim to give local businesses a means to harness the power of organic scraps; to give back to the community; to have fun; and to enjoy work. We strive to provide you with the best possible service and are committed to subscriber satisfaction. The following terms are meant to help us meet those goals and to ensure that everyone is on the same page. Check it out, let us know if it’s all good, and let’s get started.
Starting on the day of your initial drop (“Initial Bin Drop Day”) outlined in your registration email that is sent to you after you register for service with one of our Mr. Fox team members. When you access your online account you will see a button (“Registration”), the following written obligations and responsibilities will be effective between Mr. Fox Composting (a.k.a. “Mr. Fox”) and you (a.k.a. “you”).
2. What Mr. Fox Will Do and When
Mr. Fox will provide the following services to you:
- On Initial Bin Drop Day, Mr. Fox will deliver a clean compost bin with lid to your registered address.
- The day we come through your neighborhood (“Pick-Up Day”) is outlined in your communication between you and a Mr. Fox Team memeber.
- On Pick-Up Day, Mr. Fox will remove your full compost bin between 5:30 a.m. and 5 p.m., leaving an empty.
3. What You Will Do and When
Mr. Fox will pick up your organic waste and turn it into nutrient-rich soil for local community partners.
Now here’s what you do:
- You will place compostable materials in the bin, limited to fruits and veggies; meats, eggshells; bread, grains, and pasta; coffee grounds, nuts and spices, pizza boxes, soild paper, brown napkins etc.
- PLEASE DO NOT place inorganic materials in the bin, such as paper, tape, stickers, cardboard, glass, plastic, rubber, or anything else that doesn’t biodegrade well.
- You will place the bin full of food waste material in your specified location each Pick-Up Day before 5:30 a.m.
- You may be billed by Mr. Fox for any empty bins that go missing.
- Mr. Fox will not pick up compostable material exceeding the size of the designated bin(s) provided, but if you are a composter extraordinaire, you may get another bin from Mr. Fox for an additional fee per month. Just email us!
4. How (Much)
Let’s talk money! The following outlines what pick-up and payment plan you selected.
- Pricing is established with a member from Mr. Fox via phone or email.
- You will be invoiced through Quickbooks from our bookkeeper.
- All pricing are subject to change at anytime.
- Just so we’re all on the same page, Mr. Fox will email all customers 30 days in advance of any price changes.
Delegation and Subcontracting:
Please be advised Mr. Fox Composting services cannot be resold, subcontracted or delegated in any form by a commercial customer. Customers may not, without the prior written consent of Mr. Fox, delegate or subcontract the performance of the work, or any portion thereof, which is by this Agreement undertaken by Mr. Fox Composting.
5. When Things Don’t Go According to Plan
Sometimes things happen. As outlined in our CANCELLATION POLICY, here’s how to handle these situations:
- If you want to end OR temporarily suspend your composting relationship with Mr. Fox at any time, you must email or call Mr. Fox 14 days in advance. This will ensure the best service, so please help us help you by making contact before you bail on your house, your roommate or the whole area.
- If you end your composting relationship with Mr. Fox with 14 days written notice (we'd be so sad to see you go!), any prepaid pick-ups will be refunded on a pro-rated basis.
- If you do not pay your invoice for Mr. Fox's services by 30 days from the date the invoice is sent to you, Mr. Fox may end this agreement by giving 14 days written notice.
- Either you or Mr. Fox may end this agreement at any time and for any reason within 14 days written notice.
- Mr. Fox reserves the right to cancel service on any given day due to extreme weather, unsafe road conditions, holidays, or operational gripes. You will be notified of such cancellation as soon as we know, prior to your Pick-Up Day, and we will do our best to immediately reschedule your pickup day to the next available date.
- Any matters relating to the cancellation or suspension of service will be made via email.
6. Confidentiality and Warranty Bootstrap
Mr. Fox and its employees, agents, or representatives will keep all subscriber information confidential. Further, Mr. Fox will provide the services listed in this agreement and meet its obligations.
7. Limitation of Liability
Unfortunately, Mr. Fox is not responsible for what happens with its bins once you have them, so please be careful with them.
- Mr. Fox is not responsible for maintaining or cleaning the bin, you are responsible for the cleanliness of your bin.
- If a bin is broken Mr. Fox will replace the bin for no charge for the first time this occurs. Additional damaged bins will be replaced for a fee.